Re: Range of keyfob

The range of wireless transmitters can depend on many factors. The
manufacturer is one factor. If maximum range is a concern then inovonics
http://www.inovonics.com/security.aspx is the gear that wins there. In your
application it doesn't seem like range is the deciding factor. If you're in
Europe you might want to look at this
http://www.boschsecurity.co.uk/content/language1/html/730_ENU_XHTML.asp as
well as the Visonic.