Re: home alarm systems are for sissys

It's true it would be difficult for anyone here to claim to have done an
independent objective study comparing one monitoring service to another.
There are many reasons folks here have to be suspicious of the abilities of
companies like Brinks. That suspicion would spill over into their monitoring
services as well. Generally competitors to Brinks don't get called in to see
happy well served Brinks customers. Only the customers that want to put the
boot to Brinks. So our perspective may seem to have gotten too jaded if
you're still satisfied with your service with Brinks.