Re: Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2007

Kadaitcha Man <nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx> Thou peevish baggage. Thou mistress
minion you. Ye drooled:

> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler <wrangler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Thou
> weasel. Thou tinder-box. Ye carped:
>
> [Forwarded ballot - vote often]
>
> Here follows the one true ballot for the April 2007 Usenet Kook
> Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
> burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for
> Fluffy's litter box at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
>
> * you are a notorious net.kook
> * you attempt to vote twice
> * you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
> * you vote for or against yourself
> * you vote in a thread other than this one
> * you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
> * you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
> * you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
> * you have officially been declared non-existent
>
> Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
> until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on May 8th to cast your votes.
> Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
>
> KOOK OF THE MONTH

x L.W.(Bill) Hughes II

> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

x Gerald C Newton

> COWARD OF THE MONTH

x Michael "Miguel" Cranston

> LOONEY MAROON AWARD

x MassiveProng, a.k.a. "NunYa Bidness"

> GOLDEN KILLFILE

x Rhonda Lea Kirk

> JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD

x Professeur Von TwoSteps

> BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

x Gerald C. Newton

> PALMJOB PADDLE

x Crash Street Kidd

> TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD

x Mike "Miguel" Cranston

> VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

x Neither of the above

> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

x Rhonda Lea Kirk & Michael "miguel" Cranston

> GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

x Neither of the above

> SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

x Neither of the above

> TAR & FEATHERS

x None of the above

> BUSTED URINAL AWARD

x Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe

> UNABOMBER SURPRISE

x MCP of soc.men

> BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK

x NO

> ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET

x Neither of the above

> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD

x Steve "BowTie" Young, trained by Lionel

> EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY, EASTER SUNDAY 2007

x Michael "Miguel" Cranston

> PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

x Fake Caballista/Alcatroll LART, Sean Monaghan and Cujo de Sockpuppet

> HAMMER OF THOR

x YES

> OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

x Michael "Miguel" Cranston

> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

x Vito Kuhn, a.k.a. "Frito Kuhntroll"

> KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER

x Abstain

> MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

x Mike "Miguel" Cranston and Rhonda Lea Kirk

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Straks vind ik je nog een misselijke ingebeelde kwelgeest.