Re: Thanks ADT

Mr. BAss:

With your reputation on the ASA,
I can only believe that you're telling lies
again. Why would ADT corporate take a
chance on being involved in an aiding &
abetting case?

I believe you're stretching the truth again.

Now, if you can substantiate your findings
of an unlicensed ADT Authorized Dealer,
you can file a complaint......But knowing
your "record" on the ASA...........

I'll leave it at that......

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html