Re: REALLY BAD NEWS: The END of the HEAD JOB

thanatoid spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

> "Mhzjunkie" <newsabuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> Kadaitcha Man spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few
>> bits myself:
>>
>>> http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn11819&feedId=on
>>> line-news_rss20
>>>
>>> "People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in
>>> their lifetime are 250% more likely to..."
>>
>> I've had this opinion for awhile now, but never said
>> anything because I figured people would think I was fucking
>> crazy, not that they don't already, fuck um anyway.
>>
>> Ever since I first started to enjoy sucking on a good
>> pussy, I've had to take some type of over the counter shit
>> for a heartburn....fucking nasty bitches.
>>
>> It's a bowl a filth I tell you.
>>

> Unless it's a crack whore who never washes, it's usually cleaner
> than your mouth.

Even the shit the you suck outa the clean crack whores must be rough, seems
it's went passed your throat and eaten your brain. You accuse me of having a
foul mouth, and in the same fucking breath write the the shit you wrote
below ?

> "I did not read the entire article but I bet in the name of good
> manners it does not explain whether it means slurping a vagina,
> slurping the vagina AND swallowing while doing it, sucking a
> penis, sucking a penis and swallowing, sucking a penis after
> messy anal sex and/or swallowing, etc. Not to mention I bet it
> never mentions OTHER factors such as smoking, chewing tobacco,
> eating pheasant meat, or watching too many re-runs of Seinfeld."

Sucking dick, fucking arses, swallowing spunk and on and on.

LOL !!

Maybe you can enlighten us about the problems you've encountered sucking a
dick after messy anal sex, eh ?

That beats fucking all. Or maybe you're just fucking ignorant .

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
GOTO 1