REALLY BAD NEWS: The END of the HEAD JOB

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn11819&feedId=online-news_rss20

"People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in their lifetime are
250% more likely to..."

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dabogda crko vec juce.