Re: Snitch Rat

It is not that this was a crap job done by a big company. Seeing that is a
daily event. It is the way some devices were wired and programmed correctly
and some incorrectly, and that formed a pattern to reach a particular area.
You know, like bread crumbs, starts here and ends there.
Then making it appear to work. Then signing off on it. Strange.