Re: Shorten AC power cord???????

Smitty Two <prestwhich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...

> In article <m8i2i.21564$JZ3.3105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> spambait@xxxxxxxxxx (Doug Miller) wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <prestwhich-855A4F.05410415052007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> Smitty Two <prestwhich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Any power cord can be shortened by cutting out a section of it and
>>> splicing each of the conductors back together. Standard disclaimer
>>> for electrical stuff applies: If you're not sure of your ability to
>>> do this well, then don't do it at all.
>>
>> Why on earth would you do that

<snip>

> I haven't seen the cord in question<BITCHSLAP>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Replay:

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
    AUK psychos and felons Lits
    #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lei da yun fei gae mm sai sou.