Re: Shorten AC power cord???????

Smitty Two <prestwhich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...

> In article <u8vhd.j53.17.1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> "Eriophyllum Speleomycini Vallismortis Suipoxvirus"
> <boschniakia-nucleatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Smitty Two <prestwhich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...

>>> Any power cord can be shortened by cutting out a section of it and
>>> splicing each of the conductors back together.
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAAHA! You utter fucking idiot. He'll end up with a fucking
>> mess of electrical tape on his hands that'll look worse than the
>> fucking dangly bit he wants to get rid of.
>>

> Possibly. But neatness wasn't a stated requirement of the OP.

It was implied, you less than fucking useless dipshit. "it dangles where I
don't want it to dangle."

> He only asked if it were possible.

No he did not, dumbfuck. Go back and read it again.

> Of course, if I wasn't such a fucking
> idiot, I'd know enough to solder the conductors neatly, stagger the
> connections to avoid bulging, and cover the splice with shrink tubing
> of a color that closely matches the jacket.

If you weren't such a fucking idiot you would have told him that in the
first place without anyone being needed to kick your only fucking neuron
into gear, hey. And if you weren't such a fucking idiot, you fucking idiot,
you would have realised that the _easiest_ way to fix the problem is to grab
the cable at the point where he doesn't mind it dangling, give it a 180
degree twist in his hand and tape the fucking loop.

> Or r<BITCHSLAP>

You lost the first time you came up with a fuckwitted idea, you whacking
great gallah. You've already had more than your fair share of shots at
fucking it up so you get no more.

I'll leave you with the idea that you also neglected to check with him what
he actually meant by "shielded". I'd explain the reasons why you ought to
have asked but your only fucking neuron is overworked as it is. Any more
pressure and it'll forget to keep your anal sphincter slammed shut.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
    AUK psychos and felons Lits
    #2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sow deh lar.