Re: Outdoor motion detection help

Thanks for the help with this. The dvr has a motion sensor on it but it gets
set off far too easily wasting alot of drive space up. Far too much foliage
around the drive. It will have to be a very good motion sensor set up very
carefully. I origonally wanted to put in a infrared beam across it but
getting power to the receiver would be a problem.
Dave