Re: Outdoor motion detection help

On May 16, 7:28 pm, "Noweldrecumbent2" <noweldrecumbe...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I'm looking for something that will provide dependable motion for triggering
> a DVR. It's for a 8 foot wide driveway beside a house. I forgot what I used
> to use, but I do remember having problems with them breaking down, whatever
> they were. Thanks in advance
> David

Depending on the type of DVR you have, you may already have this
technology. There are DVR's out there where you can set up an area in
the cameras viewing area for motion. When motion occurs in that
viewing area the DVR can be set to record that segment. If you are
recording at all times the DVR can be set up to send an alarm through
an output to what ever you want, siren, pager interface, light, etc.