Re: Thoughts for the day

Is Bass quoting scripture?

Isaiah 40:6-8
All flesh is grass, and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.
      The grass withers, the flower fades,
         When the breath of the LORD blows upon it;
         Surely the people are grass.
      The grass withers, the flower fades,
         But the word of our God stands forever.

1 Peter 1:24-25
      "ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS, AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS.
THE GRASS WITHERS, AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF,
      BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER"