Re: Snitch Rat

Again it isn't the crappy work. It is the patten of the crap. Was someone
being stupid or really planning something? It formed a pattern or hole that
would have allowed a violation through the perimeter to a particular spot
virtually undetected. If it were just slop you would not expect this pattern
to appear at random with three dozen detectors involved. Not just the
detectors but the contacts too were very funny. (unless you run high bias
contacts through hold up buttons for a reason).