Re: Dammit.. How to get 2 zones and power from a 4-conductor

Nelson Muntz wrote:

>alarman wrote:
>
>>Nelson Muntz wrote:

>>> The part is $25.  I can drive to the site in 15 minutes. He just
>>> called me.
>>>
>>> I told him I'll swap the panel for $100.
>>
>>You have a lot to learn, bud.
>

>I know.. That's what I've been asking for.

Jack, I need your help.  I jumped into this without any management
experience.  Frank, Bob W, Jim R., and Allan helped with establishing
my business. I really appreciated all their efforts.. But the bottom
line is I am a technician.  I know all about the technical side, but
have no clue about the management side. Tom even offered his help
which was greatly appreciated.  I had no clue about the donotcall.gov
stuff.

I will admit it.. I am not effective as a manager.  I could use any
help you proprietors are willing to offer.

my email is: alarmpro@xxxxxxxxx if you would prefer to send advice
other than Usenet.