Online Security Tools

I have found a Honeywell, My Web Tech toolbar I thought i would tell
everyone about.  It has an quick link to the MyWebtech site and direct
links to other security dealer oriented sites.  It also promises
update notices on Compass Downloader and product issues.

the site to download is http://MyWebTech.OurBusinessToolbar.com  or
use http://MyWebTech.OurBusinessToolbar.com/exe to just download it
directly.

This toolbar isn't spyware and Norton's and Xoft AntiSpy confirms it
is safe.

I hope you find it as useful as I have.