Re: Alarm company in Boston area

It is titled "The History of the Alarm Industry". Sounds to simplistic but I
believe that is the title. Ralph Sevinor, I believe is the owner of Wayne in
Boston, is the one that has put together and maintains the museum along with
a couple of other old timers. Charlie Darsch (sp) from System Sensor is
another one involved. Either would know the exact title of the book since
they are both long time NBFAA supporters. Ralph does make arrangements to
display the items at special events if anyone needed such an attraction.