Re: External Relay Control on GEM-P816

On Mar 20, 5:23?pm, yeahpro...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone know what system events I can use to control external
> relays on the GEM-P816? I can't find a list in any of the
> documentation I found.

As far as I can determine, it isn't compatable with the relay module.
As I said in an early post, I'm pretty sure that the panel has to have
relay control to be compatable with the X10 module. Unless there's a
revision out on the P816 that I'm not aware of, it does not have relay
control capability. You'll have to upgrade to at least the P1632,
which only has minimal options. The 9600 is the preferred panel for
the best choices of relay/X10 control.