Re: What if a burglar breaks in and short out the wire on my keypad

> If you don't have an "all in one" alarm panel, then you could call the
> intruder, stupid for wasting his time trying to defeat the alarm
> system at the keypad, when he could have spent his time a lot more
> profitably by taking your stuff and running away before the cops got
> there.

Yup, the quick in and out is the way to go for those creeps.  Those creeps
are not always stupid and ignorant, by the way.  They often know exactly
what they are looking for and know how to get to it seconds ... yes,
seconds!  The high-end creeps research their prey.  Luckily, for most of us,
they spend their time with high-end victims.

Until alarm systems are equipped with fire direction controlled lasers, we
ain't safe!

I still like a team of huge and nasty dogs!