Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

C.S. Lewis was also a heavy user of opiates (Opiums).. Probably explains the
level of Fiction he wa writing . Alice in WonderLand...Hum The queen of
Hearts..
Always wondered how he managed to write all this stuff down after he sobered
up, or did he have an ability to write as he BUZZED..

Best to leave the topic of religion out of this group.. keep some civility
withing.. IMHO

POGO... back from the bike trip in FLA