Radionics D9133DC serial port specs

Greetings
 I have a 9412G panel installed in my place. I am considering getting a
hold of a D9133DC module so I can hook it into my PC via a serial port for
potential automation purposes in the future. I understand that not only can
you use the serial port for reporting, you can also do arming, disarming,
user management, reporting and some other cool stuff. I am want to know
what kind of data I can get out of the serial port and how I need to do it.
I called Bosch and they made it sound like they *might* give me the
specifications on the protocols and commands to talk to the box if I jumped
through some hoops. I want to know if anyone has the spec sheets floating
around that I could borrow or just some insight on the box itself. I was
also considering using an ethernet interface instead of a serial port, so
the same questions apply for the DX4020 and the D9133-TTL-e modules. Any
insight on automation with Bosch systems is appreciated too.

thanks,
 Logan