Re: Swann Night Hawk security camera?

Another fabulation of your...

I never said I wanted to exterminate Jew's,I just wanted to give them back
what they were doing to innocent people...now if you think that Jew's are
exterminating innocent people....if so you would be right.....

and in message
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thread/51f3bfacea8bbe69/8622d4fd3b2cd584?lnk=gst&q=petem+montreal&rnum=2&hl=fr#8622d4fd3b2cd584

I was talking about receiving an offer from chub to work for them in
Montreal,that's in 2004..

and in this one...I am talking about how much technician we are at the
company I work for...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/4193d501eb0680b5?as_umsgid=an_Ra.17253$124.246925@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in 2003..

and I can go on like that with about 30 post....so if you don't remember
something,don't tell us that no one told you..just tell us that you have
selecting memory or lack of it....

6tp7v25i05il91066sj17m007gre5paq94@xxxxxxxxxx