Re: 3M tape failing on sensors

4 months?, that's stretching it for Tom, although his sensors have stayed on
the windows a lot longer since I told him to peel the backing off the tape
before sticking them on the window, previously he had taken his "lick and
stick" label a little too literally, the length of time the sensors stayed
on the glass was entirely dependent on what he had eaten the night before.

Doug