Re: Hey Roland and others: Arecont Vision 1.3 Mpixel Network(IP) Camera

On Mar 10, 1:41=EF=BF=BDpm, Cam-man <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Petem inspired greatness with:
>
> >"Cam-man" <n...@xxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> >ou14v2pleoh74ekrn5sr1s6fccgptkm...@xxxxxxxxxx
> >> Petem inspired greatness with:

> >> Damn you Pete, I was just fucking with you. =A0How's that clan rally
> >> going?
>
> <top-posting fixed, again>
>
> >Can-man =A0,my dear..
>
> I believe my sock is spelled "cam-man", but you can call me 'can' I
> suppose.
>
> >First,its not because you go participate in such event as clan rally eve=
ry
> >week-end,that most of us do..
>
> Nope, not me, dear. =A0Since you posted in the past about your wishes to
> exterminate Jews and such, I figured you must belong to the klan. =A0
>
> >and 2 you started it...
>
> Nannie-nannie, boo-boo, poopie head.
>
> --
OH COME ON NOW!

I have NEVER  E V E R heard or used such language and all my life.

Read the FAQ mister. We don't alow that kind of language around here.
Why ..... why .... if you continue to use that kind of talk why ....
we'll simply have to ignore you.