Re: Selecting a remote surv system

On Mar 9, 8:22=EF=BF=BDpm, Cam-man <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> pgtekin inspired greatness with:
>
> >I can provide you with 8 channel Remote Surveillance Systen plus
> >Visual Verification subsystem and 6 CCD cameras with the price under $$
> >$.
>
> The price is *under* $$$ ! =A0Wow, what a bargain.

The problem is, that the cost of shipping is $$$$$$$$, from China.

And ..... you oughta listen in on a troubleshooting call from the
States, at least once, before you order.

They DO send you a trouble shooting manual with the system, but you
have to choose the trouble that your having from either Column A or
Column B