Re: Image recording software needed

4 IR cameras on a medium speed Dsl line. I'm thinking that the AXIS 4
channel video server may be the way to go. I could have onsite recording
through the DVR, and direct web access to the cameras even through a cell
phone, PDA or other computer without any special software requirements. They
have camera station software for their equipment. I don't know how good a
system this is but it's within budget range. Thank you for your suggestions,
and help
Dave