Re: Image recording software needed

The DVR is at a vacant rehab property thats had three attempted break ins
inspite of a great security alarm preventing any theft. Someone mentioned
the one channel AXIS network server hooked up to the DVRs monitor output,
and use the AXIS Camera Station Software but that seems like such overkill
since the DVR already streams to two computers at our office at the same
time "using the MFGs software" by itself.
Thank you for the input
Dave
please remove the 2 to 2 reply off list