Ademco Vista-20pi

About configurations...?
Anyone have an opinion of whether to use a standalone Vista 20p or 20ps with
a seperate 7845i instead of the Vista-20pi version? Note I'm connecting to
VIOP Comcast line to the monitoring station.

Second, a Vista 20p or Vista ps with a 6250rf instead of a 5881ENM?

Is my understanding correct that I can now use a 6270 with a 20p, 20ps and
20pi as long as I have 5.2 control panel software?

Can anyone tell me were to purchase a 20pi system on line?

Is Honeywell discontinuing this product line and replacing with a new one?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill