Alarmforce's Equipment

I know that Alarmfarce uses their own propietary speaker phone with a
Linear wirelss receiver and Linear DX series of transmitters.

But what I don't know is how old the Linear technology is. I've been
in the industry for 17 years and they were around when I started so I
know they're at least that old. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Julian