Re: Alarmforce's Equipment

> I don't won't even use them for that now.
> They make mediocre gate opener remotes
> IMO, but that's it...

Their newer long-range wireless transmitters
work pretty well.  I sold some to a marina a
year or two ago.  They had problems with
people boarding boats at the dock, stealing
navigation gear.  On even mid-sized yachts
electronics can run to tens of thousands of
dollars.

The police station was about a mile away
from the marina.  They installed conventional
marine alarms and tied the outputs to long
range Linear wireless transmitters.  The
receiver was installed at police headquarters
(nice, small town) and connected to a piezo.

One of the alarms went off a few days after
it was installed.  They made an arrest.  Nice.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics