Re: Wire prices

I would think a copper futures trader would know the answer better than
anyone here.
If you have any heavy hitters like that as customers perhaps you could get
them to comment (and join the fray in the world of commodities speculators).
Seems like all the activity in New Orleans had an impact on wire pricing and
it's cooling off. However that is only one variable out of many. If you find
out the answer maybe you could share it. I suspect many posters here are in
the same position you describe yourself in with wire and future jobs.