Re: Alarmforce's Equipment

news:467b4792$0$10308$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> yep the old junk

I had a ton of headaches with the "newer" 10-15 year old stuff.  Constant
battery issues, interference from othe sources blocking transmitters, and
its a pain to change the batteries.

While I recognixze that Inovonics and ITI have some pretty darn good
wireless, I have to say I've had absolutely the least trouble with Napco
wireless in normal uses.  I've got some huge houses running with a single
centrally located receiver that have worked flawlessly for the life of the
transmitter batteries for about 5 years now.  Then they only indicate low
battery and don't go flaky.