Re: Looking to put in a Wireless outdoor Home Security System

On Jun 18, 10:22 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> A ptz weatherproof day/night IP camera gonna run more than twice your high
> end and that's not even a wireless one.
>
> "George Leithead" <george.leith...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On 18 Jun, 15:24, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Curious...; What's the budget for this project?
>
> The budget would be about =A3200 - =A3600.

Ok, let's go for the must have:

- Wireless over 'broadband' Internet Connection
- Cost Effective
- Weather proof (Not extreme)
- Night vision

Do I have to buy an external camera, and not simply a Web Cam and
house that in a Weather proof case?