Looking to put in a Wireless outdoor Home Security System

Hi all,

I have a requirement to install an outdoor security system, and was
looking for advice.

What I would really like to do is take advantage of the Wireless
broadband connection and have the camera(s) made available over the
internet, without having to put cables all over the place.  Therefore
recuding the overall cost to implement.

Must Have
========
- Wireless over 'broadband' Internet Connection
- Cost Effective
- Weather proof (Not extreme)
- Night vision

Would Like to Have
==============
- Solar Powered (So 'system' not need any wires as all, not even for
power)
- Ability to have more than 1 camera
- Remote controlled (pan, tilt, zoom)

Alternatively, could I put in a standard Wireless Web Camera, and
simply house it in a weatherproof case?  If so, how would I go about
that (camera, case, accessories)?

Given todays 'green' requirements, for the system to be solar powered
and therefore no wires, I'd need a solar panel and a solar battery?
Any reccomendations?