Moose Z1100 Keypad Protocol

I have a Moose Z1100 security system. The system is getting a little
flaky on me - keypad alarm occasionally goes off for no reason.
Anyway, I plan on replacing the system with one of my own design, but
I want to keep the Moose keypads. Does anyone know the serial protocol
between the keypad and the main controller?

BRW