Re: FINTAN UK & BURGEON MARKETING - PARTNERS IN UTTER INCOMPETENCE - SPAMMING ON GOOGLE AND SENDING THEIR BUSINESSES DOWN THE DRAIN

Dear Sir
I can confirm that we had been working with Fintan UK however we are
absolutely in no way associated with the company in any way
whatsoever
anymore.  Nor will we ever be doing business with them or any other
incarnation of the company again.  Keep up the good work but please
leave our name out of this as we do not wish to be associated in any
way with Mr Inram or his "business activities"