Re: FINTAN UK & BURGEON MARKETING - PARTNERS IN UTTER INCOMPETENCE - SPAMMING ON GOOGLE AND SENDING THEIR BUSINESSES DOWN THE DRAIN

sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear Sir
> I can confirm that we had been working with Fintan UK however we are
> absolutely in no way associated with the company in any way
> whatsoever
> anymore.  Nor will we ever be doing business with them or any other
> incarnation of the company again.  Keep up the good work but please
> leave our name out of this as we do not wish to be associated in any
> way with Mr Inram or his "business activities"

WELL DONE FOR SEEING THE LIGHT SARAH. LEE TWAT INGRAM IS A MORON WHO
ADHERES TO THE "BLUEPRINT OF BUSINESS FAILURE". FINTAN'S ABOUT TO GO
DOWN THE DRAIN ANYWAY, DUE TO THE MORON'S INCOMPETENT FINANCIAL
MANAGEMENT, AND UTTER CLUELESSNESS ABOUT HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS. LEE
TWAT INGRAM IS A RETARD WHO HAS A MOSTLY BAD TRACK RECORD WHEN IT
COMES TO BUSINESSES. FINTAN UK IS THE LATEST INCARNATION IN HIS
LIFETIME OF FAILURE, AND IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN THE TOILET AS A RESULT OF
LEE TWAT INGRAM DECIDING TO BASE HIS ENTIRE BUSINESS STRATEGY ON A
WORK OF FICTION (THE DA VINICI CODE), WHICH HE BLATANTLY AND
SHAMELESSLY PLAGIARIZED WITHOUT PERMISSION. TWATINGRAM STARTED HIS
CAREER IN THE SECURITY SECTOR - NOTHING SOPHISTICATED MIND YOU - HE
WAS A TYPE OF GLORIFIED BOUNCER, THE ONES THAT HAVE AN IQ OF A SINGLE
DIGIT. WHAT MADE THIS MORON THINK HE COULD START A BUSINESS I HAVE NO
IDEA. LEE TWAT INGRAM'S NUMBER OF BRAIN CELLS ARE COMPARABLE TO THOSE
OF THE GOLDFISH ON THE FINTAN HOMEPAGE :-)

FINTAN - THE "CELTIC GOD OF CHANGE" APPARENTLY.
LEE TWAT INGRAM " THE GOD OF INCOMPETENT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT".