Re: Honeywell 5878 Wall Mounted Keyfob

It will be sweet once i have it programmed correctly.

also read your other post.

So my problem is I was doing it manually rather than the Sync method?

bummer is I don't have it with me now..it's at the client's house...so Im
gonna have to fully understand it before I go back out...and there's no SNI
or phone line there yet so I cant Compass it.

It is freekin rocket science!

Basically what I did was manually add zones 49-56 and configured them the
way I wanted - no problem...I think?? But in adding the codes and auth  is
where I ALWAYS get messed up with 5804x.  Added code 15 for serial 1 and
code 16 for serial 2 and they worked manually (from the 6150) then went back
and tried to add the auth #4 thing for each code and that only made serial 1
disarm key work, no other button would work.

??

tnx

R.