Re: Computer Generated

What and spam the whole world that your alarm has gone off?

Actually, I offer this service to my monitored clients for an additional fee
per month, we send text msgs to their cell phones....sorry not available to
non monitored clients.

Other than a backup notification that something has happened, I don't see
any other practical value.