Re: Computer Generated

Rich wrote:
> Is there a computer generated e-mail alarm system?
> A 4 circuit closures to a Com input 1 -9  and sends out a pre set a-mail.
>
> Rich

We've just designed a system that does that, but without a PC (if that's
what you mean with "Com"?). It's got 8 programmable inputs, each input
can send alarm/restore message to CS (SIA/CID), email, SMS and a bunch
of other places. You can also send email/sms *to* it to control outputs
or set operating mode or whatever.. It hooks to a phone line and/or
Ethernet, and programming&config is through the web.

http://www.interopix.com/roc_controller.php

</A>