Re: Looking to put in a Wireless outdoor Home Security System

A green solar battery too - I wonder what that is.

Maybe one of those nickel metal hydride that is mined in Canada, then
shipped to China via supertanker, manufactured in Tiawan then shipped back
by freighter to be sold in US for 100x what it's worth. Oh, wait that's for
the Prius.