Re: Recommendation on replacement for MA1016e panel

On Jul 29, 10:18?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Both he mentioned are compatible with the 1632, He doesn't mention that it's
> up to 16 zones on the motherboard
>
> How long you been doing this again? :)-

It's not that what he recommended is incompatable it's just not the
latest.

My comment was refering to what you've already pointed out about the
basic panel zones being 16 and was also referring to accessory
equipment that has been out for almost 2 years, that would be less
expensive with greater capability.  He doesn't know what it is,
because he's 5 years behind in every technology, not only Napco.

I would expect that you wouldn't know because you say Napco isn't
popular in your area. If you don't use it, you couldn't know. You also
don't claim to be and "expert" on Napco.

He does ..... even though he's not.

Check your facts before you ask about what I know and don't know.

If he wants to know what the item is, he'll have to call the
manufacturer and see if he can figure it out. Anyone else ..... feel
free to E-mail me. If you can't get through, let me know here and I'll
get back to you.