Re: Having the Big C you see who your friends are

> Just got to love one of these companys I sub
> contract to.  spent 3 months rushing a big
> integrated job to get the place open sacraficing
> my own jobs for them and the finnish up stuff
> can wait till i feel better because I really do not
> want to be wearing a chemo pump and be
> working in a restraunt banquet facility while it
> is open to public and they still owe me close to
> $2000.00 for what i already have done and the
> keep calling and pestering me...

I understand.  I had one client who called demanding
to speak to me while I was doing chemo.  At the time
I was too weak to get up, much less go into the office
and try to help him.  He got my personal phone number,
called my wife and insisted she put me on the phone.
When I checked it out I discovered why his order
wasn't shipped.  He never paid!

> And what kind of cruel heartless bastards they are.

There are a few people like that in the business.

> Everyone else I have been working on there projects
> have been exceptional helping me even asigning me
> some one to carry my tools and run to my truck and
> get items etc. one customer even gave me a $300.00
> bonus  at end of job to help me out.

Nice.

> When a dealer i know passed away due to cancer
> sevral years ago  one of the big pittsburgh companys
> had the balls to go to the funeral home talk to his widow and got a fire sale on his accouts. Just what
> there planning for me.  these crule mother fucking
> bastards had better know there is a specail place in hell for people like them.

Nick, we're not friends and probably never will be but
I do hope you beat this thing.  You're in our prayers.
After you get well let me know so I can resume hassling
you.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass