Re: Brinks Attorney Information Part 2

All the information posted was obtained by doing a Google search. I am
not violating any laws whatsoever. Sometimes public information can be
very useful in bring up points. Mr Sableman already made the mistake of
quoting USENET threads in his TRO's. USENET messages can be faked,
altered, and sent in anonymously. Any clown can write a message and have
it say it was sent by me. I get spam emails everyday with my name as the
author, even my email address & IP address is on it. It doesn't mean it
came from me.

Jim Rojas