Re: Hayes 1200 8 & 10 Dips

Jim,

Same problem.  Would you happen to have a list of switch definitions??

It could be the initialization strings that are being sent but they are the
same as what is used for the 10 Dip unit that works fine.  I would think
that they should be the same regardless of which modem.  Any thoughts would
help.

Thanks,

Les