Re: Guardware CU 22 Home Alarm system

I thought the tile would protect the mat. Now I finally know why mine never
worked! I had always blamed it on that little open circuit to closed circuit
adapter for the 1005 loop. I need to head down to the rental place right now
to get a good jack hammer. They'll start working now by God. What about all
that dust I wonder?