Re: FS: New DSC WLS925L-433 WS4945 Transmitters

My ex-partner kept pulled yard signs in a trophy room. After 5 years, I
forced her to get rid of all the signs. She seperated all the signs from
the stakes and recycled the stakes. The signs went to the dumpster. Most
of the signs were Centex & Masada Security. ADT, SecurityLink & Brinks
were close runner ups. She must have tossed close to 2500 signs.

Jim Rojas