Re: Multimeters For Alarms

Catalog No 22-812

I think it may be discontinued.

Looks like the manual is available for download though.  That will come in
handy as I misplaced the manual ages ago.

http://www.radioshack.com/graphics/uc/rsk/Support/ProductManuals/2200812_PM_EN.pdf

It seems I recall seeing one in one of the loacl stores just a month or so
ago, so there may still be some in the stores.  I may go back and look just
in case since I like this meter so much and buy a spare if they still have
one.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366