Re: Multimeters For Alarms

"T.J." <super2324us@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1184796513.561449.72840@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I am planning on buyine a new Multimeter. Are any of you using the
> Fluke 87V,179 or 117? If not which do you use?

I've got a Radio Shack meter with a serial port for external data logging.
It works great and in circumstances where I have had power issues I've left
it plugged into a wall and connect to one of the clients computeres logging
power overnigth on hyper terminal a few times.  Its great when you can go to
their computer and show them the history of crappy power service they have.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River