Re: Help identifying our PCI Video Surveillance Card

If you say you have the software then install it on some computer (that you
don't care much about) and do a help and about to see who (what company)
made the software (then uninstall it). Once you know that it should help
with the rest of the puzzle. There have been a lot of companies that have
come and gone in the CCTV DVR business. Even if the company that "made" that
system is no longer in business you could still be in luck. There are so
many of the garage based CCTV DVR "manufacturers" that simply purchased a
grabber card and an SDK from a Korean or Taiwanese company that it is likely
that someone still has a way to support your hardware. I know what I would
call a garage manufacturer (he wouldn't call himself that of course) at
http://www.dvss-dvr.com/ that would probably know the answer with a phone
call I bet (he is not a laid back vegan type however so he probably would
charge you something to get you back in service). I suspect there is an
update of the software available too. If you have the cash to spare you
might want to consider using a RAID configuration (at least on the OS
partition) on the DVR computer to avoid this drama in the future.