Help identifying our PCI Video Surveillance Card

Hi Gang,

I have a client with a 16 port video surveillance card.  It's old and
poorly labeled and the drive crashed so we don't have the drivers,
just the software.  There are no receipts and the company they bought
it from was absolutely no help.  If you know anything about video
capture cards please take a look at these screen shots and tell me
what brand you think it might be.  The clear marking on it that looks
like a model number is SVR-2000, which doesn't mean anything to me.

http://www.rawseattle.org/%7Echristian/misc/000_0251.jpg
http://www.rawseattle.org/%7Echristian/misc/000_0253.jpg
http://www.rawseattle.org/%7Echristian/misc/000_0256.jpg
http://www.rawseattle.org/%7Echristian/misc/000_0257.jpg